Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Transitioning into portfolio project

 2/13. Transitioning into the portfolio project


        After discussing and going over different blogging techniques and the overall portfolio project that we will be working on for the rest of the semester, I was mentally prepared to start this project and finish this year strong. I ultimately knew that I had to gather all the knowledge I had been working on all year and use it in this final project. Techniques such as angles, camera shots, sounds effects, mise-en-scene, etc. will be put altogether into one final project. I knew that to have a better overall result with the project, I had to work with a partner that was adequate and diligent; that is why Natalie -my classmate- will work with me along this whole process. We agreed that to start the project, we wanted to develop a character through a fast paced scene, intense background music, and we really wanted to gain attention from the audience with our introduction. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Portfolio Project (Video) - Veronika Gonzalez

Hope you enjoy!   file:///Users/veronikagonzalez/Desktop/Cambridge%20portfolio%20project-%20Veronika%20Gonzalez,%20Natali%20Maya.mp4